TRENDS FASHION:- PRINTED SHIRTS

by - October 10, 2012

The other day I was walking through village market when I spotted this gorgeous woman. I rushed through the crowds and finally caught up with her and asked if I could take her photo and a photo with her too of-course. We exchanged numbers so hopefully you will see a lot more of her very soon!because she has this elegant classy fashion style you'll totally love,
Anyhu If I have learned anything over the last four years it is that style is a reflection of how we feel and take care of ourselves.

This is definitely the year of printed shirts. Ditch your usual plaid, checkered and striped shirts for more interesting prints such as Aztec, paisley. ikat etc. Here are a couple of them;......



You May Also Like

0 Thoughts

I really value readers who take their time to comment, so im here to say Thanks for Commenting & Standing Out in the Crowd if you like what you see/read do follow my socials + twitter @Chulalamarvin
All gas⛽no smoke 💨

Fashion Blogs - OnToplist.com